Answered By: Judith Mavodza
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2014     Views: 28

Hello Miriam,

If you need to visit the library only once, you call Mary Sengati-Zimba at 02-599-3880 to let her know so that she organizes permission for you to get into the University, and then into the library.

If you need to use it on a regular basis as a research affiliate, then you send an email message to, letting her know about your research needs and academic affiliation, and for how long you anticipate using the library.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.